PROJECTS Our organization has been blessed with a set of fantastic partners and individuals that have made many generous donations to the people of Ghana over the years. With their contributions, we have been able to help many folks in rural Ghana with the materials and support received:
- The Home of the Village Community Develop Center. The town of Akyem Hemang has donated its old Post Office building to serve as the interim home of the Library and Technical Center.
- Ocular Lenses and Ophthalmic Drugs. Donated by Hawa Memorial Savior Hospital Osiem in the Eastern Region by Julio Bautista Director in charge of CR New York Presbyterian Hospital, New York.
- Antibiotics donated to Akyem Hemang Community Clinic.
- Mosquito Repellent - Currently partnering with Could You?
- Menstrual Cups. Currently partnering with Could You? To facilitate delivery of menstrual cups to rural Ghana so that girls no longer have to miss days in school because they are menstruating.
- Currently partnering with Soul Café and Hands in Service
LIBRARY Donations from the United State have allowed us to start work on filling our library shelves.
MEDICAL CLINIC Antibiotics and hospital bedding have been donated to Akyem Hemang Clinic.
MENSTRUAL CUP PROGRAM Partnering with Could You? to deliver Menstrual Cups to rural Ghana so that girls no longer miss school days due to menstruation.
VISION CARE Ocular Lenses & Ophthalmic Drugs donated to Hawa Memorial Savior Hospital, Osiem Eastern Region by New York Presbyterian.
ATHLETIC EQUIPMENT Soccer jerseys, soccer balls and shorts donated by the Valley Athletic Association in Bensalem, PA.
SEWING MACHINES Sewing machines donated for the tailors and seamstresses in Akyem Hemang.
Follow us on social media for all of the latest news, updates and event information